Sunday 24 March 2013

Sanderisms

For the first time since I created this blog almost 4 months ago, I am going to write about someone other than Max. I feel like a bit of a traitor, but my interactions with my friend's 5-year old yesterday were just too cute to pass up putting down on "paper"

Max: "I love you Mommy"
Sander: "I love you too! I love you more than Max does; I love you to the moon and space and then what is beyond space and beyond the blackness"
Me: "Wow Sander, I think that might be the nicest thing ANYONE of the male species has ever said to me. You are so sweet"
Sander: "No, you're the sweetest"

I have since told his parents to watch out for him as he will clearly be a real Romeo later in life. My husband has also asked him for his number so that he can call him from time to time when he needs help with some affectinate one-liners...

No comments:

Post a Comment