Monday 24 June 2013

Julianne

I usually only post about Max, but having just spent a weekend with my awesome 7 1/2 year old niece, Julianne, I feel compelled to write a few of the "wise beyond her years" things that have come out of her mouth:

Julianne (pretend fainting on the grass) : "0h Alyssa, it is so hard taking care of little kids...You know how it is"

Me: "Julianne come into the bathroom, Max really wants you in here while he takes a bath"
Julianne: "But I don't want to take a bath"
Me: "Just sit on the toilet and entertain him"
Julianne (sitting on toilet): "We'll, as long as I am here, I might as well take a poo"

Julianne (playing doctor, clipboard and all): "Maxim Moreau! You are called into room 5 please. Now, let's start with a basic history. How old are you?
Max:" 3"
Julianne: "What is your last name? Oh right I know it, Moreau. What are you here for?"
Max (blank look)
Julianne: "An ear infection?"

No comments:

Post a Comment