Monday 23 September 2013

Happy Birthday Max

PThis is a very special day- Max's 4th birthday! It just so happened that his great grandpa Manny was being honoured today and, as he was the 1st person at the hospital after Max was born, I thought it was extra fitting that Max should be my date to the cocktail. Here are a few of the adorable things he said at the event:

Max (during the speeches, leaning in to whisper to me): "Mommy, are they going to call my name, or just adults?"

Max (to the photographer): "I'd like more pictures please!"
Photographer: "Ok, of just you, or you and mommy?"
Max: "No, of just me"

Guest at cocktail: "I hear it's your birthday today, how old are you?"
Max: "14"
Me: "Max! You are not turning 14"
Max (laughing): "No! I'm turning 5!"

Oh this little adorable joker...below a photo of him enjoying a salmon and roasted nut skewer, and glass of water

No comments:

Post a Comment