Saturday 3 August 2013

Maxim isms

Various things Max has said today but also questions he's been repeatedly asking lately:

Max: "Are they calling for rain today?"

Max: "Mommy, does the engine in your car have enough energy today?"

Max: "Daddy, you might want to take your t-shirt off when you are in my room as my room is too freakin' hot"

Max (not wanting to share his toys with Brooklyn): "Brooklyn! Go back into Mommy's tummy!"

Max: "I'm carrying quite a lot in my hands right now but I'll try to make it down the stairs"

Max: "Is it far where we are going today Mommy to visit aunt Ev?"
Me: "No Max, we're just going to Montreal"
Max (big sigh): "Oh, with all the traffic"

Later, at great aunt Ev's
Max: "Mommy is Ev old?" (When I didn't respond right away out of politeness, Max immediately jumped in with) "Yes or No?"

Max (on his love of grapes): "I'm a grape man!"

Me: "Max, do you want to shuck corn with me?"
Max: "Yes please! Team Mommy and Max!"

No comments:

Post a Comment