Tuesday 13 August 2013

Sander isms part two

I don't often blog about anyone other than Max, but I have blogged about my friend's son Sander in the past because he is a natural born ladies man. Apparently when he was out with his dad last week, his dad actually had to tell the women Sander was "hitting on" that he doesn't teach him this stuff, he just comes out with it all on his own!

Sander (to me this morning): "Yuummm you smell so good! I could just smell you all day!"

Sander (to two little girls he met at a jungle gym as they we were leaving): "Good-bye my sweeties! I love you!"

Sander (to his mom): "Mom, I have girls problems"
Mom: "What Sander?"
Sander: "Two girls at school want to marry me and I don't want to chose because then I'll make the other one sad"
Mom: "How do you think you can find a solution to this problem?"
Sander: "I know! I'll have a competition between them. Whoever wins, gets to marry me"

No comments:

Post a Comment