Tuesday 18 December 2012

On Being a Big Brother

Brooklyn: (crying)
Max: "It's ok Brooklyn! Fire chief Maxim is here to rescue you!!"

OR

Max: "It's ok Brooklyn, Mommy will be here soon. Mommy!! Brooklyn is upset!"

AND THE BEST:

Max (holding Brooklyn's hand): "Brooklyn, I love you"

_______________________________________________________________________________
Dec 21st, 2012:

Max (on the phone to me) "I want to say hello to Brooklyn"
Me: "Ok, I'll put the phone on speaker"
Max: "Hello Brooklyn!"
Max (to me): "Why didn't Brooklyn say 'hello' to me?"
_______________________________________________________________________________

All things that he said today, Dec 23rd:

Max: "Mommy! Brooklyn spit out!" (said twice, both times totally true)
Max: "Mommy! Brooklyn did a caca!" (also true)
Max (while I was aways and Brooklyn was napping) "Daddy, Brooklyn is awake!"
Pat (at the end of the day): "Max, maybe you should just take care of Brooklyn from now on"

No comments:

Post a Comment