Saturday 29 December 2012

On Expressions

Max: "Mommy I am going to eat you all up! Then you'll be in my tummy and I will need to buy a new mommy"
Me: "And who will your new mommy be?"
Max: "Myriam. I will also eat Daddy all up and he'll be in my tummy and I will need to buy a new daddy"
Me: "And who will your new daddy be?"
Max: "Uncle Josh. And then you will eat me all up and I will be in your tummy, and you'll need to buy a new Max"
Me: "Nnooo, I will never buy another Max! There is only one Max for me"

Clearly someone has been telling him they could eat him all up...and he took it literally!

_______________________________________________________________________________

On the morning of January 9th, 2013:

Both kids woke up at the same time this morning, leaving me somewhat scrambling around the kitchen to prepare both breakfasts at the same time

Max: "Mommy, I'm hungry"
Me: "Yes Max, honey, I know, but I am, just one person and I am trying to get both of your breakfasts prepared"
Max: "We are more than just one person. We are Maxim person and Brooklyn person and Daddy person and Mommy person"
Me: "Very true Max! How many people is that? Let's count"
Max: "One, two, three, four!"
_________________________________________________________________________________

On January 11th, 2013:

Pat (seeing Max struggle to open a baggie): "Max, would you like me to give you a hand with that?"
Max: "Yes, Daddy, give me your hand" (Max then proceeded to physically take Pat's hand to help open the baggie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment