Wednesday 3 April 2013

Environmentally Friendly

This past Easter weekend we were in the country for my family's celebration and Pat and Max were playing a game where they were guessing which car in the driveway belonged to which family member. When there were only two cars left:
Pat: "Max who do you think the blue car belongs to?
Max: "Grandmaman Francine"
Pat: "And who do you think the silver car belongs to?"
Max: "Um...um...Grandpa Gerry?"
Pat: "Yes, that's right!"
Max: "But why do they have 2 cars instead of 1?"

I posted this conversation because I am very proud of the values we have instilled in Max. The fact that he finds it abnormal for 2 people to own 2 cars gives me hope that he and his generation will do better by our planet than my generation and generations past.
The photos are posted just for pleasure as I don't feel that I post enough pictures on my blog to make Max and Brooklyn "real" to readers.
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment