Saturday 27 April 2013

Just too many cute things to chose only one today!

Max (on the phone on his bike): "Ya, hi, someone is sick, can you please bring them to the hospital? I'm too busy. Ya, ok, thanks. I'll call you back after I've finished what I'm doing. Ok, great, talk to you later"
Me: "Who was that Max?"
Max: "The fire chief"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Max (back from the store with Pat, carrying flowers): "Mommy, close your eyes, I have a surprise for you!"
Me (eyes closed, then open): "Wow Max!"
Max: "I know you and Brookyn are girls, so I bought you purple flowers"
Me: "Ah that's so sweet Max, thank you!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pat: "Max, tonight is the last night of the hockey season"
Max: "Someone is going to score?"
Pat: "Yes"
Max: "Who? Carey Price?"
Me (in complete disbelief): "How does he know that??"
Pat: "Well not Carey Price because he's the goalie, but someone on his team"
Max: "The foreward?"

No comments:

Post a Comment